Customer Success Manager - Sales (m/f/d)
Create a value to our Technology
Carbon Cleanup is a young company dedicated to the sustainable recycling of
materials. Our newly developed recycling process makes it
possible to reuse valuable materials.
- Creating an efficient organizational sales environment to guarantee
customer success and satisfaction
- Interface between customers and internal departments.
- Ensure that customers receive the right support and care.
- Analyze customer requirements - regularly check whether the
product/service continues to meet customer needs or whether there is a need for improvement.
- Coordinate the project process and regularly review progress.
- Assist in the organization of trials at the customer's site.
- You have completed a business or technical education.
- More than 3 years of experience in sales and project management.
- Positive attitude, empathy and team player mentality.
- You have a general understanding of industry and the circular economy.
- Independent working style, efficiency and good teamwork and communication
skills are among your attributes.
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills are an advantage.
- Written and spoken German and English.
- Unique opportunity to actively create a new recycling system.
- Development opportunities in a green technology company.
- Start-up environment in the Tabakfabrik Linz.
- Direct communication and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and team spirit.
- Start-up benefits.
- Remuneration depending on qualifications and start-up benefits.
Location: HQ - Tabakfabrik Linz, Austria.
For More Details: