Electronic Developer Internship (m/f/d)
Create wonderful Technology
Carbon Cleanup is a young company dedicated to the sustainable recycling of
materials. Our newly developed recycling process makes it
possible to reuse valuable materials.
- Specify requirements of hardware components.
- Make design decisions and assemble PCB prototypes.
- Test embedded hardware and deploy devices.
- contribute to hardware development from planning
to deployment and maintenance.
- Student in the field of IT/Electrical Engineering (or
similar) or recently graduated.
- Knowledge in the fields of hardware design and
- Very good communication skills as well as a goal-oriented
way of working and teamwork.
- Positive attitude, empathy and team player mentality.
- Very good communication skills in German and English.
- Unique opportunity to actively create a new recycling system.
- Opportunity to be part of a sustainable mission.
- Development opportunities in a young technology company with a future.
- Start-up environment in the Tabakfabrik Linz, Open Kitchen and much more.
- Direct communication and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and team spirit.
Location: HQ - Tabakfabrik Linz, Austria.
For More Details: