Sales Junior (m/f/d)
Create a value to our Technology
Carbon Cleanup is a young company dedicated to the sustainable recycling of
materials. Our newly developed recycling process makes it
possible to reuse valuable materials.
- Support our sales activities with sales relevant information, analysis
- Assist creating an efficient organizational environment to guarantee
customer success and satisfaction.
- Interface between customers and engineering, IT and material-science
- Support that customers receive the right support and care.
- Analyze customer requirements - regularly check whether the
product/service continues to meet customer needs or whether there is a need for improvement.
- Support the coordination of the project process and regularly review
- Bachelor degree or similar education in the field of economics.
- Enthusiastic about marketing for complex technical products.
- General understanding of industry and circular economy.
- Very good communication skills in German and English.
- The ability to work in a team, flexibility and a high level of commitment are
particularly important to us.
- Unique opportunity to actively create a new recycling system.
- Development opportunities in a green technology company.
- Start-up environment in the Tabakfabrik Linz.
- Direct communication and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and team spirit.
- Start-up benefits.
- Remuneration depending on qualifications and start-up benefits.
Location: HQ - Tabakfabrik Linz, Austria.
For More Details: