Senior Software Developer - IoT
Create wonderful Technology
Carbon Cleanup is a young company dedicated to the sustainable recycling of
materials. Our newly developed recycling process makes it
possible to reuse valuable materials.
- Manage and coordinate critical aspects of software
- Create innovative IoT solutions for the Carbon
Cleanup Recycling System.
- Follow the entire lifecycle of the software you
create (from planning to deployment).
- Immerse yourself in the subject matter and find
- Function as a far-sighted software developer in
the Carbon Cleanup team.
- Provide strong technical implementation and focus
on continuous improvements.
- You have a completed education (HTL/FH/University) in informatics or comparable work experience.
- You already have professional experience in IoT Software Development.
- You have a broad technical understanding and interest in the fields of IoT,
Cloud Native Computing, ML/AI and UI/UX.
HTML/CSS and Cloud Platforms.
- Experience with the Apache Hadoop ecosystem and DevOps tools (Docker, CI/CD)
is a huge plus.
- You have IT team leading experience in an agile environment with methods like
- You attack every challenge with enthusiasm and care deeply about creating
- You are creative and have innovative problem-solving skills.
- Team Player
- You share our passion for circular economy and carbon fiber materials.
- Unique opportunity to actively create a new recycling system.
- Opportunity to be part of a sustainable mission.
- Development opportunities in a young technology company with a future.
- Start-up environment in the Tabakfabrik Linz, Open Kitchen and much more.
- Direct communication and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and team spirit.
- Remuneration depending on qualifications and start-up benefits.
Location: HQ - Tabakfabrik Linz, Austria.
For More Details: