Tech Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Create wonderful Technology
Carbon Cleanup is a young company dedicated to the sustainable recycling of
materials. Our newly developed recycling process makes it
possible to reuse valuable materials.
- Planning and supporting carbon cleanup customers
using our environmental friendly technology.
- Accelerate troubleshooting and corrective actions.
- Interaction with customers as well as engineering,
IT and material-science departments.
- Documentation of trials and customer
- Bachelor/Master degree or HTL graduate in for example
material science, mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- You are passionate about climate change and are driven by
a strong conviction for climate action.
- Knowledge of composite materials, IoT and electrical
engineering is an advantage.
- Very good communication skills in German and English.
- The ability to work in a team, flexibility and a high
level of commitment are particularly important to us.
- Unique opportunity to actively create a new recycling system.
- Opportunity to be part of a sustainable mission.
- Development opportunities in a young technology company with a future.
- Start-up environment in the Tabakfabrik Linz, Open Kitchen and much more.
- Direct communication and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and team spirit.
- Remuneration depending on qualifications and start-up benefits.
Location: HQ - Tabakfabrik Linz, Austria.
For More Details: