Software Developer - IoT
Create wonderful Technology
In this challenging position, you work closely with the CCU R&D Material Scientists
and use your passion and skills to translate their developments in a digital format.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Testing and Deployment of the Cloud pipelines.
- Monitoring and maintaining the cloud services.
- Python is your go-to coding language.
- IoT is not a foreign thing to you.
- Familiar with CI/CD and SQL database.
- Prior knowledge about Google Cloud Platform is advantageous.
- Strong sense for teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Willingness to investigate and learn new technologies.
- You share our passion for circular economy and carbon fiber materials.
- Unique opportunity to actively create a new recycling system.
- Opportunity to be part of a sustainable mission.
- Development opportunities in a young technology company with a future.
- Start-up environment in the Tabakfabrik Linz, Open Kitchen and much more.
- Direct communication and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and team spirit
Location: HQ - Tabakfabrik Linz, Austria.
For More Details:
Tel: +43 6606243634